POLICE in Spain and Gibraltar are investigating the disappearance of Scottish mother Lisa Brown, who was searching for a new job the day before she went missing.
The 32-year-old, originally from Scotland, has been missing for nearly two weeks from her home in Guadiaro.
It is now feared she may have been abducted, as officers explore all lines of enquiry.
Lisa worked at Gibraltar gambling firm Ladbrokes until August this year and was actively looking for a new job on the Rock.
She was reported missing after failing to pick her eight-year-old son Marco up from school on November 9.
She had dropped him off to stay with his dad, her ex-partner Tony Tomillero, five days earlier, and was last seen on November 6.
Members of her family, including her sister Helen, have flown over to Spain to join the search for her.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44