FOR great food, great views, great entertainment and a warm friendly atmosphere, head down to Hemingway’s this Christmas.
The Duquesa Port establishment is laying on a festive feast for anyone eating out on Christmas Day with from Chris Kalli singing yuletide favourites.
Crusted sesame seed tuna salad, turkey stuffed with ricotta and three cheeses and wrapped in Italian ham, crusty sea bass, and homemade tiramisu are all on the menu.
And with the bar open from 10am til 3am, you’re assured a great day out.
Christmas Eve and Boxing Day entertainment comes from Lesley Harrison and karaoke.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00