MOVE over John Lewis, this year’s Spanish lottery advert really pulls at the heart strings.
Beating the UK department store’s Man on the Moon ad hands down, the sentimental lottery advert follows lonely night-time security guard Justino.
Living a sad existence, Justino goes to work at the mannequin factory at 10pm every night.
And so, when one day he discovers the day staff have won the lottery, he assumes he hasn’t won and shrugs his shoulders and trudges to work.
However, when he arrives, he finds a mannequin holding the all-important ticket and a sign telling him he is to share in the win.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36