THE small team at Nectar Verde hold health, well-being and the environment close to their hearts.
Boss Javier Ventura, from Sevilla, has a fiercely ecological conscience and pays special attention to taste in the production of premium cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil in the Sierra de Cadiz.
The Spanish company, which means ‘Green Nectar’ specialises in a sweet, fruity oil made from two olive varieties: the Arbequina and Picual olives, which are an exquisite combination.
The small business is seeing huge growth across Spain, with oil orders placed as far away as Italy, Belgium, Holland and France.
Visit www.nectarverde.es to take advantage of great Christmas deals!
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33