CONVICTED paedophile Stuart Hall is eyeing up a move to the Costa del Sol after being freed from prison in the UK.
Disgraced broadcaster Hall’s wife Hazel has reportedly been viewing property in Marbella and Puerto Banus while the former 5 Live presenter was behind bars.
Hall however will not moving over to Spain anytime soon after he was banned from travelling abroad for two years.
The 85-year-old who served two and a half years of a five year sentence, regularly holidayed on the Costa del Sol throughout the nineties and see Spain as ‘the perfect escape’.
A neighbour of the couple said: “They both love Marbella and Puerto Banus. Hazel just wants them to see out their remaining years peacefully, away from the spotlight.
“Whether she goes before Stuart can join her is up in the air at the moment.”
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36