WITH stunning views across emblematic Vinuela lake and up towards the formidable peak of Mount Maroma, it is one of the most scenic places to stay in Andalucia.
With stylish bedrooms, an amazing restaurant and peaceful grounds, it is hardly surprising that Hotel Vinuela is already the stand out place to stay in the Axarquia.
But now the four-star spot has got yet another reason to lay down your head for a perfect weekend break: the region’s first exclusive spa and massage centre.
Set in the hotel’s grounds with views across the lake, the Mei Wellness & Spa is a new concept in exclusive well-being therapy.
Perfect for individuals or for couples, the spa – which counts on a jacuzzi, sauna and hammam – is rented out privately by the hour.
The perfect place to be pampered and de-stress you will quickly find inner peace.
Start your journey by toning your body with the ‘aromatherapy and contrast showers’, before plunging into the hammam to help release muscle tension, and breath deeply and calmly.
Next visit the sauna or hot tub, then give free reign to your imagination and all your senses by having a delicious tea in the rest area.
“You will experience feelings of complete serenity and harmony: a unique and unparalleled experience that you will never forget,” promises hotel manager Maria Herrero.
The private spa (for 60 minutes) costs just 56€ for two people. It is 15€ for each additional person (5 maximum) and IVA is included.
Open from Monday to Sunday, non-stop from 8.00 to 22.00. Please note opening hours can vary depending on the season.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00