WITH stunning views across emblematic Vinuela lake and up towards the formidable peak of Mount Maroma, it is one of the most scenic places to stay in Andalucia.
With stylish bedrooms, an amazing restaurant and peaceful grounds, it is hardly surprising that Hotel Vinuela is already the stand out place to stay in the Axarquia.
But now the four-star spot has got yet another reason to lay down your head for a perfect weekend break: the region’s first exclusive spa and massage centre.
Set in the hotel’s grounds with views across the lake, the Mei Wellness & Spa is a new concept in exclusive well-being therapy.
Perfect for individuals or for couples, the spa – which counts on a jacuzzi, sauna and hammam – is rented out privately by the hour.
The perfect place to be pampered and de-stress you will quickly find inner peace.
Start your journey by toning your body with the ‘aromatherapy and contrast showers’, before plunging into the hammam to help release muscle tension, and breath deeply and calmly.
Next visit the sauna or hot tub, then give free reign to your imagination and all your senses by having a delicious tea in the rest area.
“You will experience feelings of complete serenity and harmony: a unique and unparalleled experience that you will never forget,” promises hotel manager Maria Herrero.
The private spa (for 60 minutes) costs just 56€ for two people. It is 15€ for each additional person (5 maximum) and IVA is included.
Open from Monday to Sunday, non-stop from 8.00 to 22.00. Please note opening hours can vary depending on the season.
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00