PHIL Neville has vowed to become a manager in Spain after falling in love with the country.
Currently assistant to his brother Gary at Valencia, the former Manchester United midfielder is now determined to become fluent in Spanish.
He said he is desperate to get a manager’s job in Spain, no matter which club.
“I do not want to leave here, that is 100 per cent,” he told Sky Sports.
“I want to be a success and become fluent in Spanish – not only me but my family as well because it’s just as important that they embrace the culture too.”
“If somebody said to me, ‘You’ve got a job offer in England’ – which I have had over the last couple of months – the thought doesn’t enter my head to go back,” he added.
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48