A FAMOUS hypnotist has slammed a car hire firm for leaving an unsavoury extra on the back seat.
Brit Ken Webster, 51, received the shock of a lifetime when his three-year-old daughter discovered a used condom in the vehicle, rented from Brian’s rentacar, in Benalmadena.
TV hypnotist Webster, who has a show at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, picked up the white Seat in January from the company’s very own boss David Ballard.
“He claimed it had been valeted but there is just no way it had been cleaned at all, it was disgusting!” stormed Webster, who has appeared on Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
“The last thing I wanted was my three-year-old coming out with someone’s pubic hair on her skirt.”
Upon finding the used Durex and open-pack next to it, Webster immediately called Ballard to demand he refund the €150 payment.
However, the company’s owner initially refused offering instead to personally remove the condom ‘with a tissue’.
He finally agreed to swap the Seat for a ‘slightly cleaner’ Fiat Panda.
Ballard told the Olive Press that the condom was not in the car when he delivered it.
“I have no idea how, where and what happened, I give up,” he said, before adding that the condom looked like it had been opened but not used.
Brian’s rentacar is notorious on the Costa del Sol for coming under fire from angry customers.
It is the subject of a string of posts on TripAdvisor about unreturned deposits and rude behaviour, stretching back as far as 2011.
Ballard and his business were also the subject of an Olive Press expose in 2012.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44