STUDYING with Pitman Training Gibraltar is as easy as one, two, three!
Pitman Training can offer self-paced training to fit in with individual’s lifestyles, whether they are looking for part-time or full-time study.
Simply head to the centre on Main Street and talk to a course advisor who will explain the various courses and options available.
The next step is to choose a diploma or course you wish to study, agree on the time it will take to complete and make payment. Then all that’s left to do is get started.
It is your choice to decide whether you would like to study in the ideally located centre, with experienced course advisors on hand, or at home at a time that suits you. You can also select to have a mix of both home and centre study.
Pitman Training is a worldwide brand leader in training, so having its name on your CV shows employers that you have invested in your future and are serious about your career.
This opens up further opportunities and enable students to get the job they really want! Plus, the team at Pitman Training Gibraltar will also help with CV’s, interview skills and provide a jobs board for local vacancies.
The very best IT, office, accounting, web design, secretarial and language courses are available for all levels of students.
Whether you are a school leaver, returning to work or looking to further your skills, Pitman can help!
Contact 200 65400 or visit www.pitman-training.com/gibraltar
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45