EVERYTHING from small apartments to luxury villas are being snapped up in Manilva. That is according to leading agent Coast to Coast properties.
Set up in 2002 by Brit Brian Berney, Coast to Coast has established itself as a go-to agent for clients from across Europe.
With staff able to speak English, Spanish, French and Italian, Coast to Coast has been finding dream homes for people from all corners of Europe and even further afield.
“The last 18 months has seen a boom in the number of people coming to Manilva from across Europe, especially Brits and Scandinavians,” Berney says. “Being close to both Marbella and Gibraltar is definitely a pull for Europeans.”
He adds: “People are still on the lookout for a bargain, but as more and more property is bought up the real bargains are becoming harder to find.
“However, it is good news for the market which at last looks to be stabilising.”
For advice on how to buy, sell or rent contact [email protected] or call 952 892 517
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38