EVERYTHING from small apartments to luxury villas are being snapped up in Manilva. That is according to leading agent Coast to Coast properties.
Set up in 2002 by Brit Brian Berney, Coast to Coast has established itself as a go-to agent for clients from across Europe.
With staff able to speak English, Spanish, French and Italian, Coast to Coast has been finding dream homes for people from all corners of Europe and even further afield.
“The last 18 months has seen a boom in the number of people coming to Manilva from across Europe, especially Brits and Scandinavians,” Berney says. “Being close to both Marbella and Gibraltar is definitely a pull for Europeans.”
He adds: “People are still on the lookout for a bargain, but as more and more property is bought up the real bargains are becoming harder to find.
“However, it is good news for the market which at last looks to be stabilising.”
For advice on how to buy, sell or rent contact [email protected] or call 952 892 517
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23