IF laid-back charm and easy access to virgin beaches is what you are after for a holiday then take a break at Hotel Villa Erina.
This charming boutique hotel lies just a pebble’s throw from the Castillo de la Duquesa and boasts a salt-water, non-chlorinated swimming pool and whirlpool.
Owner Romeo Rammazzo, originally from Puglia in Italy, has more than 40 years experience in the hotel industry and has been welcoming guests to the Costa sel Sol since the hotel opened four years ago.
“This is a small and luxurious oasis in the middle of the countryside, five minutes from the beach and close to all the services you need,” said Romeo.
So if you’re looking to disconnect from the stresses and strains of modern life in an area where the locals will offer a warm Spanish welcome, Hotel Villa Erina is the place for you.
• Contact 672 236 603 or visit www.villaerina.com
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38