IF laid-back charm and easy access to virgin beaches is what you are after for a holiday then take a break at Hotel Villa Erina.
This charming boutique hotel lies just a pebble’s throw from the Castillo de la Duquesa and boasts a salt-water, non-chlorinated swimming pool and whirlpool.
Owner Romeo Rammazzo, originally from Puglia in Italy, has more than 40 years experience in the hotel industry and has been welcoming guests to the Costa sel Sol since the hotel opened four years ago.
“This is a small and luxurious oasis in the middle of the countryside, five minutes from the beach and close to all the services you need,” said Romeo.
So if you’re looking to disconnect from the stresses and strains of modern life in an area where the locals will offer a warm Spanish welcome, Hotel Villa Erina is the place for you.
• Contact 672 236 603 or visit www.villaerina.com
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45