IF laid-back charm and easy access to virgin beaches is what you are after for a holiday then take a break at Hotel Villa Erina.
This charming boutique hotel lies just a pebble’s throw from the Castillo de la Duquesa and boasts a salt-water, non-chlorinated swimming pool and whirlpool.
Owner Romeo Rammazzo, originally from Puglia in Italy, has more than 40 years experience in the hotel industry and has been welcoming guests to the Costa sel Sol since the hotel opened four years ago.
“This is a small and luxurious oasis in the middle of the countryside, five minutes from the beach and close to all the services you need,” said Romeo.
So if you’re looking to disconnect from the stresses and strains of modern life in an area where the locals will offer a warm Spanish welcome, Hotel Villa Erina is the place for you.
• Contact 672 236 603 or visit www.villaerina.com
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23