FANS of the Yorkshire Linen store will no longer have to travel to Mijas, after a new branch opened on Marbella’s Golden Mile.
A string of local business owners, residents and friends were on hand to toast the new opening with champagne and music into the early hours this weekend.
The Yorkshire Linen Prestige store boasts great bedding, curtains and towels, as well as decorative furniture, pictures, rugs and beds.
There are also a number of electrical goods from big-name brands such as Morphy Richards and Russell Hobbs.
Now on the coast for eight years, the company prides itself in excellent customer service and leading products, with some new, classy lines including the 1000-thread Egyptian cotton linens and the Kylie Minogue @ Home bedding and curtain ranges.
Visit Yorkshire linen prestige Facebook page or call 952 773 165.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44