A LEADING British developer is launching a luxury new development at a Costa del Sol golf course.
Taylor Wimpey has teamed up with La Cala Resort to create Horizon Golf, a swanky gated community of 55 lots.
The British firm has invested €21 million into the project which will include three-bedroom townhouses and 48 apartments. Set beside the golf course, the grounds will feature two swimming pools and numerous landscaped gardens.
The project follows a number of investments on the Costa del Sol from Taylor Wimpey, including 60 luxury homes in La Cala in 2014.
“This is great news and a huge investment in the area,” Taylor Wimpey’s Andalucian director Ignacio Osle told the Olive Press. “We were so successful last time, we have decided to go one step further.”
Starting from €375,000 (plus tax), every house at Horizon Golf will feature a large terraced area, solarium and double-garage.
Phase one of the construction begins this month, with a completion date planned for November 2017.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36