A TECH-SAVVY Spanish priest is turning to computer game Minecraft for divine inspiration.
Daniel Pajuelo Vazquez uses the 3-D world-building game to teach his pupils religious education.
The popular padre took the decision after observing his Madrid students watching Minecraft videos on YouTube.
“I was able to introduce Minecraft as a tool for building a Catholic temple in my religion classes,” said Vazquez.
“The students started to build a city and some of them made an amazing replica of the school.
“None of us had realised previously the potential of these students in architecture.”
The project has led to an appearance on national Spanish TV as Vazquez looks to spread the good word.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00