A 6,500 pound reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to solving the case surrounding missing Scottish expat Lisa Brown.
The family of Lisa, who disappeared from her home near Sotogrande four months ago, have issued the reward as they grow increasingly desperate for answers.
Lisa was due to start a new job in Gibraltar the day before she disappeared, and her eight-year-old son Marco is now living with his father in La Linea.
The reward money was raised via a GoFundMe crowd-funding page.
Meanwhile, a petition calling on the British police to intervene in the search has reached over 2,500 signatures.
Lisa’s family and friends have grown frustrated at the lack of action from the Guardia Civil.
Her boyfriend known as Simon Corner, but who also uses the name Dean Tripp, was due to attend a meeting in Algeciras with Guardia Civil officials but missed it and went AWOL for a second time.
His whereabouts is currently unknown.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44