THEY represent properties all over Andalucia, but there’s a reason Oscar Ernsten and Anita Schmidt chose Casares as their home.
The founders of Villas & Fincas Country Properties fell in love with the region’s stunning natural setting the moment they set eyes on it.
And now more than ever they recognise what a ‘privilege’ it is to live in such beautiful countryside.
“The current legislation prevents all building on rustic land, so we cherish what we have,” states Oscar.
“Sales over the last two years have been booming and we’ve noticed that clients realise how unique these villas and estates are.”
A country house in Casares offers privacy, stunning views and various hiking/ biking trails, yet is still just a 10-minute drive from the coast and its facilities.
Many estates have excellent equestrian facilities too, while the toll road towards either Malaga or Gibraltar is close by.
The larger estates, which tend to be located towards the Gaucin area, offer owners the possibility to plant a vineyard or establish their very own olive grove.
“What joins the people here is the love for nature, peace and tranquility, yet none of us want to be isolated,” adds Anita.
“Our children go to international schools on the coast, which are still within half an hour’s drive and we also like to join the hustle and bustle of the coast every now and then.”
Villas & Fincas Country Properties
Barriada de los Ponis 8b
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00