THEY represent properties all over Andalucia, but there’s a reason Oscar Ernsten and Anita Schmidt chose Casares as their home.
The founders of Villas & Fincas Country Properties fell in love with the region’s stunning natural setting the moment they set eyes on it.
And now more than ever they recognise what a ‘privilege’ it is to live in such beautiful countryside.
“The current legislation prevents all building on rustic land, so we cherish what we have,” states Oscar.
“Sales over the last two years have been booming and we’ve noticed that clients realise how unique these villas and estates are.”
A country house in Casares offers privacy, stunning views and various hiking/ biking trails, yet is still just a 10-minute drive from the coast and its facilities.
Many estates have excellent equestrian facilities too, while the toll road towards either Malaga or Gibraltar is close by.
The larger estates, which tend to be located towards the Gaucin area, offer owners the possibility to plant a vineyard or establish their very own olive grove.
“What joins the people here is the love for nature, peace and tranquility, yet none of us want to be isolated,” adds Anita.
“Our children go to international schools on the coast, which are still within half an hour’s drive and we also like to join the hustle and bustle of the coast every now and then.”
Villas & Fincas Country Properties
Barriada de los Ponis 8b
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00