ULF and the team at Andalucia Development in Marbella are up to their eyes in business.
Ever since Ulf’s father, Kjell Hessedahl, set up the company back in 1981, Andalucia Development has been perfectly placed to play a part in the extraordinary growth of Marbella and the surrounding areas.
The small but well-established Scandinavian team has a wealth of experience in the Spanish and international real estate markets.
And with the Costa del Sol experiencing a big wave of new development, and post-crisis recovery well underway, many potential buyers are wisely seeking out their expertise.
The multilingual team is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for buyers’ needs, and can take care of all the details and bureaucratic hoops involved when buying – or selling – a house.
Nurturing solid relationships with clients, lawyers, building and property management companies and more over the years, the team’s connections help ensure property sales and purchases (and all those after sale practicalities) run smoothly.
Andalucia Development says its goal is to make customers feel as comfortable as possible throughout what can be a stressful process. Certainly, nothing is too much trouble for the approachable, welcoming workforce.
• You can find them in Centro Plaza, Local 63, Nueva Andalucia, Marbella. Call them on 952 816 250 or email [email protected]
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14