ULF and the team at Andalucia Development in Marbella are up to their eyes in business.
Ever since Ulf’s father, Kjell Hessedahl, set up the company back in 1981, Andalucia Development has been perfectly placed to play a part in the extraordinary growth of Marbella and the surrounding areas.
The small but well-established Scandinavian team has a wealth of experience in the Spanish and international real estate markets.
And with the Costa del Sol experiencing a big wave of new development, and post-crisis recovery well underway, many potential buyers are wisely seeking out their expertise.
The multilingual team is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for buyers’ needs, and can take care of all the details and bureaucratic hoops involved when buying – or selling – a house.
Nurturing solid relationships with clients, lawyers, building and property management companies and more over the years, the team’s connections help ensure property sales and purchases (and all those after sale practicalities) run smoothly.
Andalucia Development says its goal is to make customers feel as comfortable as possible throughout what can be a stressful process. Certainly, nothing is too much trouble for the approachable, welcoming workforce.
• You can find them in Centro Plaza, Local 63, Nueva Andalucia, Marbella. Call them on 952 816 250 or email [email protected]
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38