ULF and the team at Andalucia Development in Marbella are up to their eyes in business.
Ever since Ulf’s father, Kjell Hessedahl, set up the company back in 1981, Andalucia Development has been perfectly placed to play a part in the extraordinary growth of Marbella and the surrounding areas.
The small but well-established Scandinavian team has a wealth of experience in the Spanish and international real estate markets.
And with the Costa del Sol experiencing a big wave of new development, and post-crisis recovery well underway, many potential buyers are wisely seeking out their expertise.
The multilingual team is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for buyers’ needs, and can take care of all the details and bureaucratic hoops involved when buying – or selling – a house.
Nurturing solid relationships with clients, lawyers, building and property management companies and more over the years, the team’s connections help ensure property sales and purchases (and all those after sale practicalities) run smoothly.
Andalucia Development says its goal is to make customers feel as comfortable as possible throughout what can be a stressful process. Certainly, nothing is too much trouble for the approachable, welcoming workforce.
• You can find them in Centro Plaza, Local 63, Nueva Andalucia, Marbella. Call them on 952 816 250 or email [email protected]
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19