RUSSIAN property purchases in Spain are on the decline.
The Spanish Property Registry reveals buyers fell by 42% between 2014 and 2015.
Just 1,767 properties were sold to Russians in 2015, down from 3,106 in 2014.
An Engel & Völkers Specialist believes ‘there is no lack of interest, but Russian buyers have become sellers’.
They are being replaced by Americans, Swiss and buyers from the Middle East.
However, Brits remain the biggest buyers from abroad and represent a staggering 21% of all property sales.
Would you like to start a business in Switzerland? This team of specialists in company formation matters in Switzerland can help you.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25