THE coast’s number one beachfront venue, the stunning El Oceano, has re-opened its doors for another wonderful season!
Having undergone further renovations throughout winter the entire waterfront terrace and bar have had a total transformation. Actually more of a metamorphosis into the pinnacle of elegance and exclusivity.
The breathtaking view is one of the most iconic the world has to offer.
You could be looking out on Miami Beach, except there is no road to spoil your view, just the boardwalk, blue skies and the wide open ocean.
An oasis of laid back luxury where comfort and satisfaction is paramount, pamper yourself with exquisite cuisine, top class live entertainment almost every evening and during ‘famous’ Sunday lunch!
Mixologists offer hand shaken classic martinis and contemporary cocktails, and you don’t need to drive home if you book into one of the 58 bedrooms, most of which offer mesmerising sea views.
Why not relax and top up your tan by spending the day relaxing around the Polynesian pool area? El Oceano Beach Hotel, in Miraflores Playa, is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25