THE coast’s number one beachfront venue, the stunning El Oceano, has re-opened its doors for another wonderful season!
Having undergone further renovations throughout winter the entire waterfront terrace and bar have had a total transformation. Actually more of a metamorphosis into the pinnacle of elegance and exclusivity.
The breathtaking view is one of the most iconic the world has to offer.
You could be looking out on Miami Beach, except there is no road to spoil your view, just the boardwalk, blue skies and the wide open ocean.
An oasis of laid back luxury where comfort and satisfaction is paramount, pamper yourself with exquisite cuisine, top class live entertainment almost every evening and during ‘famous’ Sunday lunch!
Mixologists offer hand shaken classic martinis and contemporary cocktails, and you don’t need to drive home if you book into one of the 58 bedrooms, most of which offer mesmerising sea views.
Why not relax and top up your tan by spending the day relaxing around the Polynesian pool area? El Oceano Beach Hotel, in Miraflores Playa, is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14