THE coast’s number one beachfront venue, the stunning El Oceano, has re-opened its doors for another wonderful season!
Having undergone further renovations throughout winter the entire waterfront terrace and bar have had a total transformation. Actually more of a metamorphosis into the pinnacle of elegance and exclusivity.
The breathtaking view is one of the most iconic the world has to offer.
You could be looking out on Miami Beach, except there is no road to spoil your view, just the boardwalk, blue skies and the wide open ocean.
An oasis of laid back luxury where comfort and satisfaction is paramount, pamper yourself with exquisite cuisine, top class live entertainment almost every evening and during ‘famous’ Sunday lunch!
Mixologists offer hand shaken classic martinis and contemporary cocktails, and you don’t need to drive home if you book into one of the 58 bedrooms, most of which offer mesmerising sea views.
Why not relax and top up your tan by spending the day relaxing around the Polynesian pool area? El Oceano Beach Hotel, in Miraflores Playa, is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19