15 Apr, 2016 @ 15:12
1 min read

Nine out of ten international investors are eyeing up property market in Spain

euross e

eurosPROPERTY tycoons around the world are keeping a close eye on Spain.

A total of nine out of 10 international property investors are ‘interested’ in investing in Spain, according to the IESE Business School in Madrid.

The study reveals that half the respondents were actively searching for investment while a further 40% were considering it.

Of the interested investors, 53% were willing to part with up to €100 million, while the remaining 47% were looking for investment exceeding €100 million.

Offices in Madrid came out top of the pile in terms of preferred purchase, while shopping centres and logistics firms are also highly sought-after.

Rob Horgan

DO YOU HAVE NEWS FOR US at Spain’s most popular English newspaper - the Olive Press? Contact us now via email: [email protected] or call 951 273 575. To contact the newsdesk out of regular office hours please call +34 665 798 618.


  1. The figures cannot possibly be true due to their source being a business school in the capital Madrid! I suspect, no moves will be made until after the 23rd June, it wouldn’t make sense.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Cartoons e
Previous Story

Animation sector booms in Spain with international deals lined up

Beautiful Beachfront Dining at The Costa del Sols Finest Restaurant
Next Story

Paradise is closer than you think!

Latest from Business & Finance

Go toTop

More From The Olive Press