ONE of Marbella’s most popular restaurants is teaming up with a top Italian chef.
Cibo Italiano, on the Golden Mile, has brought in Simone Riccioni as its new head chef.
Trained by Cerlo Cracco, the host of the Italian Hell’s Kitchen, Riccioni learnt his trade at Michelin-starred restaurant Mamma Rosa before opening his own eatery in Italy.
“We are excited to have Simone join us at Cibo. He is bringing a wealth of experience in modern Italian cuisine,” restaurant manager Szabi said. “We can now see new dishes and new styles appearing on the menu and regular specials”.
For more information visit www.cibomarbella.com
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36