ONCE again, FxCuffs’ annual Foreign Forex Broker of the Year award has gone to Admiral Markets. Marcin Wenus, chief editor of Comparic.pl – a partner organisation of FxCuffs – has confirmed that Admiral Markets is the only broker to have won this award two years running.
Wenus explained the importance of this award, saying its value comes from its “[representing] appreciation both by customers and the industry.”
The FxCuffs competition is the first independent FX market award that focuses on service quality. Admiral Markets’ success indicates their:
- high quality of customer service
- offering flexibility and competitiveness
- activity in the field of trader’s education
Appreciation of high quality service
Andrzej Tomczyk has expressed his delight at the result, saying that it shows Admiral Markets’ “efforts to continually improve our services have been appreciated.” He also mentioned the importance of Admiral Markets holding the record of winning the award two years running.
Tomczyk explained that in order to offer high quality service, Admiral Markets considered everything the customer can benefit from to make the best trading decisions.
“A broad selection of investment instruments, the latest trading technology, proven risk management methods, tips on investing psychology, webinars, seminars, etc – it all counts and this award recognises that.”
This year’s competition “special”
FxCuffs Foundation Chairman Janusz Ekert asserted that this year’s award means more than ever. He called the competition “special”, having attracted double the number of last year’s votes.
Admiral Markets has been recognised for being at the top of its game for two consecutive years. Management and directors put this down to the continued high quality of its service. Customer success is of utmost importance, and Admiral Markets continues to put it first.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05