ONCE again, FxCuffs’ annual Foreign Forex Broker of the Year award has gone to Admiral Markets. Marcin Wenus, chief editor of Comparic.pl – a partner organisation of FxCuffs – has confirmed that Admiral Markets is the only broker to have won this award two years running.
Wenus explained the importance of this award, saying its value comes from its “[representing] appreciation both by customers and the industry.”
The FxCuffs competition is the first independent FX market award that focuses on service quality. Admiral Markets’ success indicates their:
- high quality of customer service
- offering flexibility and competitiveness
- activity in the field of trader’s education
Appreciation of high quality service
Andrzej Tomczyk has expressed his delight at the result, saying that it shows Admiral Markets’ “efforts to continually improve our services have been appreciated.” He also mentioned the importance of Admiral Markets holding the record of winning the award two years running.
Tomczyk explained that in order to offer high quality service, Admiral Markets considered everything the customer can benefit from to make the best trading decisions.
“A broad selection of investment instruments, the latest trading technology, proven risk management methods, tips on investing psychology, webinars, seminars, etc – it all counts and this award recognises that.”
This year’s competition “special”
FxCuffs Foundation Chairman Janusz Ekert asserted that this year’s award means more than ever. He called the competition “special”, having attracted double the number of last year’s votes.
Admiral Markets has been recognised for being at the top of its game for two consecutive years. Management and directors put this down to the continued high quality of its service. Customer success is of utmost importance, and Admiral Markets continues to put it first.
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19