ONCE again, FxCuffs’ annual Foreign Forex Broker of the Year award has gone to Admiral Markets. Marcin Wenus, chief editor of Comparic.pl – a partner organisation of FxCuffs – has confirmed that Admiral Markets is the only broker to have won this award two years running.
Wenus explained the importance of this award, saying its value comes from its “[representing] appreciation both by customers and the industry.”
The FxCuffs competition is the first independent FX market award that focuses on service quality. Admiral Markets’ success indicates their:
- high quality of customer service
- offering flexibility and competitiveness
- activity in the field of trader’s education
Appreciation of high quality service
Andrzej Tomczyk has expressed his delight at the result, saying that it shows Admiral Markets’ “efforts to continually improve our services have been appreciated.” He also mentioned the importance of Admiral Markets holding the record of winning the award two years running.
Tomczyk explained that in order to offer high quality service, Admiral Markets considered everything the customer can benefit from to make the best trading decisions.
“A broad selection of investment instruments, the latest trading technology, proven risk management methods, tips on investing psychology, webinars, seminars, etc – it all counts and this award recognises that.”
This year’s competition “special”
FxCuffs Foundation Chairman Janusz Ekert asserted that this year’s award means more than ever. He called the competition “special”, having attracted double the number of last year’s votes.
Admiral Markets has been recognised for being at the top of its game for two consecutive years. Management and directors put this down to the continued high quality of its service. Customer success is of utmost importance, and Admiral Markets continues to put it first.
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16