THEY already run one of France’s most influential estate agents with nearly a dozen ‘shops’ stretching from the Vendée to the Pyrénées and from the Atlantic coast right down to the Mediterranean (an area the size of England and Wales).
Now the team from Beaux Villages (‘Beautiful Villages’) have headed south to launch their first venture in Spain, The Spanish Estate Agent.
The team have chosen Estepona – surely the Costa del Sol’s prettiest town – for their first base.
Experienced local agent Tony Reddin, who has lived on the coast for nearly two decades, joins the team and the agency already has clients looking for properties.
Set up by Lynn Longley in the Gironde in 2008 the agency has grown quickly, thanks to its unrivalled ethos of complete customer care from initial enquiry through to completion – and beyond!
‘Via a custom-designed and user-friendly website, online marketing and through established relationships with worldwide partners, The Spanish Estate Agent will bring property in southern Spain to the attention of a global clientele,’ says Lynn.
• For more information contact Tony on 0034 512 703 166 or visit www.thespanishestateagent.com
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19