SIMON Corner’s former legal adviser Jason Coghlan has told the Olive Press he ‘wants nothing to do’ with the arrested Liverpudlian.
Coghlan, whose Costa Del Sol firm JaCogLaw briefly acted on behalf of Corner, also Tweeted a response to news of Corner’s arrest today.
Corner appeared before San Roque court this morning following his extradition from Copenhagen to face questioning over the disappearance of ex-girlfriend Lisa Brown.
Coghlan said: “This idiot thought he was too smart for the Spanish police.
“BIG MISTAKE! Now he’s got to survive prison.”
JaCogLaw severed ties with Corner due to ‘irreconcilable differences’ in January.
Last month, Coghlan labelled Corner a ‘clown’ and clarified that he was no longer representing him.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00