A HUGE US property fund is splashing 45 million euros on three new Costa del Sol developments.
The American bosses behind Real Capital Solutions have snapped up sizeable plots in Estepona, Mijas and Marbella and continue to look at further opportunities along the coast.
The company, based in Marbella since 2013, already has five other developments, including The Retreat, in Elviria.
“We have spent around 100 million here so far and have a fund of 300 million to spend,” explained Managing Partner Peter Wells, based in Colorado.
“We are the largest developer on the Costa del Sol and our emphasis is on distressed properties.”
He added: “On top of that we do things transparently and always try and deliver on price and quality.”
The company – which made hundreds of millions buying and selling distressed properties in the US – has 16 staff working out of its office at Centro Plaza.
Local boss Taylor Cox, added: “The coast is really starting to come alive and it’s a pleasure to live in such a beautiful part of the world.”
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04