SOTOGRANDE International School are hosting a drop in session on the 15 June, 2016 at Tennis Club Puente Romano, Marbella for students and parents who are interested in learning more about their new International A Level and American High School Diploma course.
Students who are passionate about pursuing their dream career in golf, tennis, polo, music or any of the other specialist opportunities available on our beautiful coast at the highest level, now have the perfect opportunity to couple their career passion with achieving academic success, at Sotogrande International School.
This exciting option for 16 – 18-year-olds provides afternoon academic tuition for both International A Levels and the American High School Diploma, whilst allowing time for students to engage in specialist sports or music training each morning. Both the American High School Diploma and International A Levels are recognised worldwide as university preparatory courses when achieving the required grades. Furthermore, SIS have developed strong relationships with both the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), both of whom assist students with aspirations of playing sport at university level in America.
Students also have the option of boarding at the Sotogrande International Boarding House, which boasts excellent facilities and outstanding, personalised academic and pastoral care. Flexible, weekly and full boarding options are available. Join us on the 15 June, 2016 between 18:00 and 20:00 at Tennis Club Puente Romano, Marbella to learn more about this exciting option.
• Website: http://sis.ac
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02