WHETHER it’s redesigning the Presidential Suite at a Melia hotel, or a luxury villa in Norway, the team at Estuco Interiors never take their eye off the ball.
With an incredible vision and passion for creativity, it is little surprise they have grown consistently for the last two decades. Now one of the coast’s leading interior design companies, the team of four professionals have never been busier.
“The coast has completely come alive and around 80% of our quotes are being accepted so we have a lot of work.” explains Christel Jurgensen.
“It is such a contrast to five or six years ago when I had a huge pile of quotes, almost none of them accepted.”
Based out of a fabulous flagship showroom in Centro Plaza, Mar-bella, the team offer bespoke designs perfectly tailored to meet your needs – however whimsical they may be.
The group of multilingual designers manage every aspect and detail of a project from conception to completion.
And they have built up a trusted network of craftsmen, builders, painters, electricians and suppliers who are always on time, on spec and on budget. The versatile team takes on residential, hospitality and restaurant projects and clients may choose from a huge range of fabrics, object d’art and the in-demand Farrow & Bail range.
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14