WHETHER it’s redesigning the Presidential Suite at a Melia hotel, or a luxury villa in Norway, the team at Estuco Interiors never take their eye off the ball.
With an incredible vision and passion for creativity, it is little surprise they have grown consistently for the last two decades. Now one of the coast’s leading interior design companies, the team of four professionals have never been busier.
“The coast has completely come alive and around 80% of our quotes are being accepted so we have a lot of work.” explains Christel Jurgensen.
“It is such a contrast to five or six years ago when I had a huge pile of quotes, almost none of them accepted.”
Based out of a fabulous flagship showroom in Centro Plaza, Mar-bella, the team offer bespoke designs perfectly tailored to meet your needs – however whimsical they may be.
The group of multilingual designers manage every aspect and detail of a project from conception to completion.
And they have built up a trusted network of craftsmen, builders, painters, electricians and suppliers who are always on time, on spec and on budget. The versatile team takes on residential, hospitality and restaurant projects and clients may choose from a huge range of fabrics, object d’art and the in-demand Farrow & Bail range.
- An Ayurvedic detox diet can help you bounce back from winter bingeing, writes Andalucia-based chef Manna Teji - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:00
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58