LAWYER Jose Manuel Diaz at Konsell Abogados reveals how his firm works hard to make clients’ lives easier…
Everyone knows two things are certain in life: death and taxes.
You should hopefully already know that any will made in Spain should match your UK will, going on the new EU regulations,
And most importantly, succession cannot be overlooked and taking action now will prevent your loved ones going through unnecessary suffering.
Don’t just lie back thinking it will not affect as it may come back to haunt you.
We are here to help, and here are some of our clients who we have helped in the past:
She worked her way up through a multinational oil company from personal assistant to become, eventually a big fish… indeed, one of the top managers in the Netherlands.
One day using her expertise she decided to set up her own business assisting executives, working remotely here in sunny Spain!
She took on her sister and another employee, who had experience in the export flower market, and the company has grown and grown.
After trying several tax-legal firms, but failing to find the high level of service she had grown accustomed to back home, she got in touch with Konsell Abogados & Asesores.
Now three years on and she is delighted to see how her business is growing without having to worry about her legal or tax matters.
Indeed, for the last two years in a row she has received more than €10,000 in IVA refunds, thanks to the hard work of four different professionals at Konsell, who have all played their part in helping her grow.
One day we received a peculiar phone call from a legal colleague in Barcelona.
He was in a real pickle, as he had tried to assist his German friend and businessman, Hans, to buy a villa on the Costa de la Luz.
After getting him to sign a contract and letting him pay a €15,000 deposit, he realised he had messed it all up as there appeared two embargoes, one from a bank and another from social security, on the property in question.
Wisely, he decided to look for skilled professionals in Andalucia to get out of the legal quagmire and in just 45 days we got Hans a clean and unencumbered title which gave considerable relief to a comrade!
Taking on the incompetents:
We have just started helping a businesswoman whose tax advisor – a very cheap one – had been hiding notices of fines and infracciones from the tax authorities (Hacienda) for years.
She only found out when, out of the blue, Hacienda withheld €25,000 from her business account.
On visiting her local tax office she discovered she owes €75,000, including tax bills, fines and interests.
We are now dealing with the issue and making this advisor to face the consequences of his performance, as we have done in similar cases several times before.
We expect for success.
Can we help you with your issues here in Spain? Contact Konsell Abogados & Asesores for any legal and tax matters wherever you are at [email protected] or (+34) 956 330083
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02