HE knew instinctively it was the perfect finish for his hottest new cafe-bar launch.
While walking the streets of Los Angeles, the amazing wall collage jumped out at News Cafe boss Sebastian Cohen.
“It really jumped out at me and started a chain in motion to get it on the wall of my new place The Local,” he explains.
Finding a local artist Slovakian Mareck they bit by bit recreated the LA graffiti masterpiece, burning the midnight oil until 6am one night.
The end result is a stylish, urbane feel to the new cafe, cocktail bar and lounge, which is an excellent addition to the area behind the H10 in Nueva Andalucia.
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38