HE knew instinctively it was the perfect finish for his hottest new cafe-bar launch.
While walking the streets of Los Angeles, the amazing wall collage jumped out at News Cafe boss Sebastian Cohen.
“It really jumped out at me and started a chain in motion to get it on the wall of my new place The Local,” he explains.
Finding a local artist Slovakian Mareck they bit by bit recreated the LA graffiti masterpiece, burning the midnight oil until 6am one night.
The end result is a stylish, urbane feel to the new cafe, cocktail bar and lounge, which is an excellent addition to the area behind the H10 in Nueva Andalucia.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05