HE knew instinctively it was the perfect finish for his hottest new cafe-bar launch.
While walking the streets of Los Angeles, the amazing wall collage jumped out at News Cafe boss Sebastian Cohen.
“It really jumped out at me and started a chain in motion to get it on the wall of my new place The Local,” he explains.
Finding a local artist Slovakian Mareck they bit by bit recreated the LA graffiti masterpiece, burning the midnight oil until 6am one night.
The end result is a stylish, urbane feel to the new cafe, cocktail bar and lounge, which is an excellent addition to the area behind the H10 in Nueva Andalucia.
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00