IF last year is anything to go by, the opening night of Roman Oasis is set to be the night of the year.
The class Manilva eatery is opening up for its 34th summer of business and opening night July 1 is already fully booked.
Tucked away on a leafy Manilva hillside, there’s a sumptuous buffet fit for royalty and an a la carte menu every night, not to mention a warm welcome.
With al fresco dining throughout the balmy summer months of July and August from 7.30pm, it’s always an electric atmosphere with delicious food including a daily barbecue.
British expat owner Paul Hickling is gearing up for a busy summer.
“I cannot wait for the season to begin, I’m loving preparations and the excitement is really my drug,” he told the Olive Press.
“I must be one of the longest standing foreign restaurant owners on the coast and I’m not going anywhere!”
Visit www.romanoasismanilva.com or call +34952892380 for more information.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00