A POST-BREXIT poll has revealed more than 1.1 million people who voted to leave the EU now wish they had voted to stay.
The poll, carried out by Survation, found that people who used their vote as a ‘protest’ or thought that ‘it wouldn’t matter’ are now having second thoughts.
The Leave camp only won 1.3 million more votes than the remainers in the June 23 referendum.
But a new poll has found that 7% of Leavers ‘Bregret’ their decision, equal to 1,130,000, meaning had they voted Remain the margin would have been decreased to under a million.
The poll also reportedly revealed the equivalent of 696,000 Remainers would change their vote to Leave if they had the chance.
The fall out from the shock Leave victory has led to the creation of a petition calling for another referendum, which has almost gathered four million signatures.
Meanwhile, the UK’s leading parties are facing new leadership battles, while Scotland and Northern Ireland are looking to break from the UK.
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16