LIVERPOOL and Scotland legend Kenny Dalglish has been denied a record fourth victory at the Footballers’ Golf Classic at the La Manga Club in Spain.
Ex Manchester City defender Andy Morrison romped to victory beating Dalglish by seven points.
Third in the standings was former Birmingham and Wales player Andy Legg who finished eight points off the lead.
Playing off seven, Dalglish was seeking a record his fourth win in the event.
Other footballers taking place in the 20th edition of the event included previous winners such as Sky Sports commentator Alan McInally, ex-Millwall striker Steve Lovell and defending champion Kenny Hibbitt.
Pat Jennings, Darius Vassell and Ray Clemence were also among the star-studded field.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36