SPAIN is now the ninth most attractive country in the world for real estate and construction investors.
According to the Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction Capital Confidence Barometer published by Ernst & Young, Spain has climbed seven places to land a top ten spot.
The country is only beaten by the United States, the United Kingdom, India, China, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, Germany and Sweden.
It puts Spain in front of the likes of France, Italy, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Argentina and Australia.
However, the percentage of investors planning to make an investment globally in the next year fell from 50% to 37%, indicating uncertainties on an international scale.
- Spotlight on Oscar winning director Pedro Almodovar - 1 Sep, 2016 @ 15:56
- Know your tomatoes: Spain’s obsession with the red (and green) fruit - 27 Aug, 2016 @ 14:05
- From bears to wolves the search is on for Spain’s wild animals - 21 Aug, 2016 @ 10:00
- Five members of infamous Pink Panther gang arrested in €400,000 jewellery heist - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 09:55
- Katie Price slammed for joke about her son during Spain trip - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 19:16
- Mariano Rajoy to agree to Ciudadanos six demands in Spanish prime minister talks - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 11:51
- Albert Rivera’s Ciudadanos take steps to try to allow Rajoy to form a government - 16 Aug, 2016 @ 14:45
- American actress Sigourney Weaver to be honoured at San Sebastian film festival - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 14:30
- Mexican bullfighter gored at Malaga feria - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 13:03
- Brain food: the science behind taste - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00