CELEBRITY chef Dani Garcia has teamed up with Puente Romano Beach Resort to open a new restaurant.
The two-star Michelin chef has combined his renowned flare for local cuisine with live flamenco to create the complete dining experience this summer at El Patio Dani Garcia, in Marbella.
Garcia currently also runs the Dani Garcia restaurant in the Puente Romano hotel, while earlier this year he visited the Philippines for the Madrid Fusion Manila conference, where he cooked a 10-course Andalucia-inspired feast for guests.
From Tuesday through Sunday nights in the summer, El Patio is offering dinner with a performance by flamenco troupe Gypsy Kings for €90 for adults and €38 for kids.
- From Nerja to Manilva: How far has construction of the record-breaking La Senda Litoral walkway progressed? - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 17:53
- Holiday season boosts Spanish train service Renfe - 19 Aug, 2016 @ 14:40
- Floating lanterns banned from Manilva’s Luna Llena festival - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 14:00
- Basque Culinary World Prize awarded to Venezuelan chef - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Spain faces uphill battle to meet new EU emissions goals - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 12:00
- Nerja welcomes hometown World Combat Jujitsu champion - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 17:14
- Dani Garcia opens new restaurant in Puente Romano - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Huge pharma company investing almost €300m into UK post-Brexit - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 09:52
- Spain paying €300m a year in pensions to people who are dead - 11 Aug, 2016 @ 09:02
- Evening horse racing on Sanlucar beach in August - 10 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00