A LONE gunman has opened fire in a Spanish shopping centre.
Early reports suggest the gunman shot his ex-wife before shooting passers by and then turning the gun on himself.
The shopping centre in Zaragoza has now been put on lockdown.
At least two people have been seriously injured and have been rushed to hospital.
The man is believed to have opened fire on his ex-wife and their adult daughter as they exited a Mercedes outside the shopping centre.
His ex-wife has been taken to hospital, however their daughter is not said to have sustained any injuries.
He then reportedly fled the scene where he opened fire on a passerby before attempting to kill himself.
More to follow…
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36