MARBELLA is home to the most expensive street in Spain to rent a house.
According to a survey by property website idealista.com, a house on Calle Alcala in Marbella’s golf valley will set you back on average €38,950 a month.
Its most expensive property is an eye-watering €118,000 a month, or €3,806 per day.
It is this luxury villa, available for short-term lets only, that is said to have brought the street’s average up.
The 10-bedroom mansion comes complete with two presidential suites, each of which has a bathroom with its own en suite living room, terraces, a huge cinema, and a separate bungalow for the hired help, all set in a 4,000 square metre plot.
Avenida Tibidabo in Barcelona could only muster a distant second, with house rentals likely to cost you a cool €18,363 per month.
Sierra Blanca came third in the list with average monthly rentals reaching €16,300 while Guadalmina Baja, home to ex Spanish Prime Minister Jose Aznar, came a close fourth with €16,267.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00