A HOST of famous faces are dusting off their irons for a trip to one of the Costa del Sol’s pristine courses.
Boyzone frontman Ronan Keating will be joined by Britain’s got Talent judge Alesha Dixon, Scottish rugby star Thom Evans and TV personality Vernon Kay for the Global Gift Celebrity Golf Day at Estepona Golf.
All proceeds from the event will go towards Cudeca, Global Gift Foundation and Marie Keating Foundation as part of the 2016 Ronan Keating Charity Golf Series.
Irish heartthrob Ronan Keating will also be performing an acoustic set as part of a Gala Dinner in the Gran Melia Don Pepe in Marbella.
And avid golfers on the Costa del Sol can join the stars on the course.
Taking place on October 14 and 15, enter a team by calling 609142864
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36