Dining Secrets of Andalucia is now a foodie’s delight after relaunching its website with a fresh sprinkling of up-to-date content.
Spending the last year updating the site, writing new reviews and uploading food and drink news and features, the state-of-the-art website is now ready to be unveiled.
With an interactive map, finding the perfect place to chow down has never been so easy.
And Dining Secrets also wants to know what its readers think: with a new review system added to each restaurant featured.
To take a look by visiting www.diningsecretsofandalucia.com
In the run up to Christmas, the Olive Press will be featuring the best restaurant reviews from the site.
Featured restaurants – www.diningsecretsofandalucia.com/portfolio-item/alberts
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45