Dining Secrets of Andalucia is now a foodie’s delight after relaunching its website with a fresh sprinkling of up-to-date content.
Spending the last year updating the site, writing new reviews and uploading food and drink news and features, the state-of-the-art website is now ready to be unveiled.
With an interactive map, finding the perfect place to chow down has never been so easy.
And Dining Secrets also wants to know what its readers think: with a new review system added to each restaurant featured.
To take a look by visiting www.diningsecretsofandalucia.com
In the run up to Christmas, the Olive Press will be featuring the best restaurant reviews from the site.
Featured restaurants – www.diningsecretsofandalucia.com/portfolio-item/alberts
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05