ULF and the team at Andalucia Development are up to their eyes in business at this time of year.
With the Costa del Sol seeing an explosion of growth over recent decades and the recovery of the crisis well underway, it’s essential to speak to people who know their stuff to keep savvy.
The small but very well established Scandinavian team at Andalucia Development in Marbella has a wealth of experience in the Spanish and international real estate markets.
Since the company was set up by Kjell Hessedahl, Ulf’s father, back in 1981, it has been perfectly poised to be part of the immense growth of Marbella and the surrounding areas.
The multilingual team is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for your needs and can take care of all the details and bureaucratic hoops that are involved when buying or selling a house.
Nurturing solid relationships with clients, lawyers, building and property management companies and many more over the years, their connections make the whole process of buying or selling a house as smooth as possible.
Their goal: to make their customers feel as comfortable as possible throughout what can be a stressful process.
They also secure all of the practical aftersale aspects so you don’t have to worry about a thing. With an approachable, welcoming workforce for whom nothing is too much trouble, the team at Andalucia Development would love to see you.
You can find them in Centro Plaza, Local 63, Nueva Andalucia, Marbella. Call them on 952 816 250 or email [email protected]
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00