ULF and the team at Andalucia Development are up to their eyes in business at this time of year.
With the Costa del Sol seeing an explosion of growth over recent decades and the recovery of the crisis well underway, it’s essential to speak to people who know their stuff to keep savvy.
The small but very well established Scandinavian team at Andalucia Development in Marbella has a wealth of experience in the Spanish and international real estate markets.
Since the company was set up by Kjell Hessedahl, Ulf’s father, back in 1981, it has been perfectly poised to be part of the immense growth of Marbella and the surrounding areas.
The multilingual team is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for your needs and can take care of all the details and bureaucratic hoops that are involved when buying or selling a house.
Nurturing solid relationships with clients, lawyers, building and property management companies and many more over the years, their connections make the whole process of buying or selling a house as smooth as possible.
Their goal: to make their customers feel as comfortable as possible throughout what can be a stressful process.
They also secure all of the practical aftersale aspects so you don’t have to worry about a thing. With an approachable, welcoming workforce for whom nothing is too much trouble, the team at Andalucia Development would love to see you.
You can find them in Centro Plaza, Local 63, Nueva Andalucia, Marbella. Call them on 952 816 250 or email [email protected]
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23
- The Emergence And Growth of Bitcoin Casinos - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 20:02
- Messi start: Football ace’s restaurant finally gets green light after 12 month construction ban - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 18:41