THE Costa del Sol’s top painters and decorators have their rollers at the ready, as a new top-of-the-range paint shop opens its doors.
Setting up a new shop, just four doors along from their main office in Marbella’s Centro Plaza, Estuco Interiors are offering up the best paints and wallpapers on the market.
And with luxury brands such as Farrow & Ball already stocked, Estuco are also the first place in Spain to sell Designers Guild new luxury paint line.
“It is very exciting to be able to stock Designers Guild’s range,” explains owner Christel Jurgensen. “We are the first to do so in Spain and one of the first in the world.
“We are taking the same approach to the paint shop as with our fabric range and our main interior design: quality is key.”
She adds: “We have been open for around a month now and the reaction has been great.
“From professional painters to DIY enthusiasts, we have only had good feedback.”
With an incredible vision and passion for creativity, it is little surprise that Estuco have grown consistently for the last two decades. Now one of the coast’s leading interior design companies, the team of four professionals have never been busier.Based out of a fabulous flagship showroom in Centro Plaza, Marbella, the team offer bespoke designs perfectly tailored to meet your needs – however whimsical they may be.
The group of multilingual designers manage every aspect and detail of a project from conception to completion .
And they have built up a trusted network of craftsmen, builders, painters, electricians and suppliers who are always on time, on spec and on budget. The versatile team takes on residential, hospitality and restaurant projects.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25