THE Costa del Sol’s top painters and decorators have their rollers at the ready, as a new top-of-the-range paint shop opens its doors.
Setting up a new shop, just four doors along from their main office in Marbella’s Centro Plaza, Estuco Interiors are offering up the best paints and wallpapers on the market.
And with luxury brands such as Farrow & Ball already stocked, Estuco are also the first place in Spain to sell Designers Guild new luxury paint line.
“It is very exciting to be able to stock Designers Guild’s range,” explains owner Christel Jurgensen. “We are the first to do so in Spain and one of the first in the world.
“We are taking the same approach to the paint shop as with our fabric range and our main interior design: quality is key.”
She adds: “We have been open for around a month now and the reaction has been great.
“From professional painters to DIY enthusiasts, we have only had good feedback.”
With an incredible vision and passion for creativity, it is little surprise that Estuco have grown consistently for the last two decades. Now one of the coast’s leading interior design companies, the team of four professionals have never been busier.Based out of a fabulous flagship showroom in Centro Plaza, Marbella, the team offer bespoke designs perfectly tailored to meet your needs – however whimsical they may be.
The group of multilingual designers manage every aspect and detail of a project from conception to completion .
And they have built up a trusted network of craftsmen, builders, painters, electricians and suppliers who are always on time, on spec and on budget. The versatile team takes on residential, hospitality and restaurant projects.
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16