BEHIND a towering forged iron gate, a stunning property steeped in centuries of history and Andalucian charm is ready for a new owner.
Tucked away in the beautiful village of Setenil in the Serrania de Ronda, Molino los Arcos has undergone a dramatic restoration.
Bought by a Dutch couple in 2010, a six-year restoration project has turned the depleted, old watermill into one of the region’s most enviable properties.
Used as a functioning mill in the 18th century, the property has been fully renovated into a luxurious villa.
Original Roman archways have been preserved to ensure the history of the seven-bedroom property retains its Andalucian essence.
In fact, as estate agent Nicholas Eastham from Realista Quality Properties, says ‘each and every detail has been taken care of’ to combine 21st century living while preserving the property’s character.
“Everything is in place to move in tomorrow and let your dreams come true,” Nicholas says. “Each and every detail has been taken care of. Even the bodega is stocked. You only have to unlock the forged iron door and move in.”
He adds: “With seven bedrooms and six bathrooms the mill is ideal for entertaining family and friends, or exploiting for business purposes.
It could be easily turned into a lovely B&B, a venue for organising spectacular weddings, catering for private business meetings and presentations, or simply as a setting for wine tastings and cooking workshops.
“The possibilities are endless.”
On the market for €2.75 million, the property boasts three large fireplaces, a bodega and state-of-the-art kitchen.
With central heating, fibre optic broadband and satellite TV already in place, the Molino is ready for its new owners to move in right away.
A small river at the bottom of the property adds to the tranquility of the secluded home. Moverover, the grounds boast a vegetable garden and fruit trees, an outdoor pool, jeux de boules area and spa jacuzzi.
And what’s more, the plots of land on either side of the property are also up for sale through the same agent.
To schedule a viewing contact Realista Quality Properties on 618 818 948 or email [email protected]
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58