BEHIND a towering forged iron gate, a stunning property steeped in centuries of history and Andalucian charm is ready for a new owner.
Tucked away in the beautiful village of Setenil in the Serrania de Ronda, Molino los Arcos has undergone a dramatic restoration.
Bought by a Dutch couple in 2010, a six-year restoration project has turned the depleted, old watermill into one of the region’s most enviable properties.
Used as a functioning mill in the 18th century, the property has been fully renovated into a luxurious villa.
Original Roman archways have been preserved to ensure the history of the seven-bedroom property retains its Andalucian essence.
In fact, as estate agent Nicholas Eastham from Realista Quality Properties, says ‘each and every detail has been taken care of’ to combine 21st century living while preserving the property’s character.
“Everything is in place to move in tomorrow and let your dreams come true,” Nicholas says. “Each and every detail has been taken care of. Even the bodega is stocked. You only have to unlock the forged iron door and move in.”
He adds: “With seven bedrooms and six bathrooms the mill is ideal for entertaining family and friends, or exploiting for business purposes.
It could be easily turned into a lovely B&B, a venue for organising spectacular weddings, catering for private business meetings and presentations, or simply as a setting for wine tastings and cooking workshops.
“The possibilities are endless.”
On the market for €2.75 million, the property boasts three large fireplaces, a bodega and state-of-the-art kitchen.
With central heating, fibre optic broadband and satellite TV already in place, the Molino is ready for its new owners to move in right away.
A small river at the bottom of the property adds to the tranquility of the secluded home. Moverover, the grounds boast a vegetable garden and fruit trees, an outdoor pool, jeux de boules area and spa jacuzzi.
And what’s more, the plots of land on either side of the property are also up for sale through the same agent.
To schedule a viewing contact Realista Quality Properties on 618 818 948 or email [email protected]
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23