BEHIND a towering forged iron gate, a stunning property steeped in centuries of history and Andalucian charm is ready for a new owner.
Tucked away in the beautiful village of Setenil in the Serrania de Ronda, Molino los Arcos has undergone a dramatic restoration.
Bought by a Dutch couple in 2010, a six-year restoration project has turned the depleted, old watermill into one of the region’s most enviable properties.
Used as a functioning mill in the 18th century, the property has been fully renovated into a luxurious villa.
Original Roman archways have been preserved to ensure the history of the seven-bedroom property retains its Andalucian essence.
In fact, as estate agent Nicholas Eastham from Realista Quality Properties, says ‘each and every detail has been taken care of’ to combine 21st century living while preserving the property’s character.
“Everything is in place to move in tomorrow and let your dreams come true,” Nicholas says. “Each and every detail has been taken care of. Even the bodega is stocked. You only have to unlock the forged iron door and move in.”
He adds: “With seven bedrooms and six bathrooms the mill is ideal for entertaining family and friends, or exploiting for business purposes.
It could be easily turned into a lovely B&B, a venue for organising spectacular weddings, catering for private business meetings and presentations, or simply as a setting for wine tastings and cooking workshops.
“The possibilities are endless.”
On the market for €2.75 million, the property boasts three large fireplaces, a bodega and state-of-the-art kitchen.
With central heating, fibre optic broadband and satellite TV already in place, the Molino is ready for its new owners to move in right away.
A small river at the bottom of the property adds to the tranquility of the secluded home. Moverover, the grounds boast a vegetable garden and fruit trees, an outdoor pool, jeux de boules area and spa jacuzzi.
And what’s more, the plots of land on either side of the property are also up for sale through the same agent.
To schedule a viewing contact Realista Quality Properties on 618 818 948 or email [email protected]
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00