A BRITISH teenager has been missing from the Costa del Sol since Friday morning.
Jack Allen, 17, from Caerphilly in South Wales, was last seen in Fuengirola on the morning of November 11.
Jack, who has Aspergers, disappeared at around 11.35am from the Miramar Fuengirola.
His mother, Nicky Allen, has appealed for help on Facebook.
“My boy Jack has now been missing for three days and I really don’t know what to do next,” she said.
“I am in despair as he’s now been missing for three whole days with only €10 and no phone. Someone must have seen him!”
“All police forces are out looking for him but still no news.
“I have never prayed until now. Please please help me find him and get him the help he needs.”
He disappeared whilst with his family, who he lives with in Mijas.
Anyone with information are urged to call police, who are aware he is missing.
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50
- IN PICS: Game of Thrones stars party it up in Spain’s Benidorm for Sophie Turner’s hen do ahead of ‘official’ marriage to Joe Jonas - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:20
- Gibraltar police fuming after rumours ‘falsely claim’ drunk off duty officer started late night brawl at Pig & Whistle pub - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:45
- How a gang sold more than €1.5 million of drugs EVERY WEEK with the help of a Breaking Bad-style family in Cadiz – and how they spent it on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:13