LIVE the millionaire’s lifestyle or coin in €4,500 a week in summer rentals – with this great value five-bed villa, owners can do both.
A heated swimming pool, separate apartment and wraparound sun terraces are just some of its jaw-dropping features.
On the market for €1.195 million in a picture perfect setting, Villa Atalaya is possibly one of the best bargains in luxury Marbella property currently to be had.
Five minutes drive from San Pedro and Puerto Banus, the stunning location offers clear sea views across the Mediterranean towards Gibraltar and Morocco.
Recently kitted out with top-of-the-range furniture from Roche Bobois and El Corte Ingles, the 450m2 villa has five double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and marble floors and four modern bathrooms, including a master ensuite with a sea-facing balcony.
Underneath the villa, a self-contained apartment would make an ideal cinema room, bodega or gymnasium.
Set in extensive, well-maintained gardens with a heated pool the covered terrace area is the perfect space for al fresco barbecues.
A great investment, the villa is very successful in short term rentals and currently is on the short-term rental market for €3,500 per week during low season and €4,500 per week during peak summertime.
For more information call Andrew on 615 286 038
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45