SEVILLA is the fifth cheapest city in the world to buy a coffee.
The coffee price index has ranked 75 major cities around the globe on the price of their average cup of joe.
Service Partner ONE compared how much a cup costs in the office, the local Starbucks, in the average coffee shop and how much one costs at home to work out the average for each city.
It found that an average cup in Sevilla costs just €1.51 compared to London’s €1.89 and Madrid’s €1.78, who placed 32nd and 21st.
The cheapest city to buy coffee is in Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro, where an average cup sets you back 98 cents, followed by Sao Paulo and the capital of Peru Lima, where average cups of coffee cost 99 cents and €1.38 respectively.
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27