SEVILLA is the fifth cheapest city in the world to buy a coffee.
The coffee price index has ranked 75 major cities around the globe on the price of their average cup of joe.
Service Partner ONE compared how much a cup costs in the office, the local Starbucks, in the average coffee shop and how much one costs at home to work out the average for each city.
It found that an average cup in Sevilla costs just €1.51 compared to London’s €1.89 and Madrid’s €1.78, who placed 32nd and 21st.
The cheapest city to buy coffee is in Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro, where an average cup sets you back 98 cents, followed by Sao Paulo and the capital of Peru Lima, where average cups of coffee cost 99 cents and €1.38 respectively.
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19