ONE of the world’s most exclusive private members’ clubs has opened a new outpost in Spain.
The new Soho House is located within a 19th-century apartment building in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.
Its 57 bedrooms range from small and cosy to the spacious corner rooms which overlook the Port Vell marina, and which can be booked by the public.
All have been individually styled to incorporate rustic features and authentic Spanish textiles.
As well as a fifth-floor bar and restaurant, the basement features a speakeasy-style drinking den, while the rooftop — complete with pool — holds another bar and restaurant.
It is the only one of Soho House’s 11 hotels worldwide – from Istanbul to Chicago – to have its own indoor pool, located in the basement alongside the massive gym and Cowshed spa.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18