LA Cala Golf Resort is looking to expand under its new general manager.
Briton Ken Flockhart has said he sees great development potential at the complex after ‘excellent results’ from a joint venture with property firm Taylor Wimpey.
All 60 Miraval apartments have sold out and 30% of the Horizon Project is already bought up.
“The potential for future development of the resort is very exciting, we will definitely have to consider the possibility of expanding,” said Flockhart, who has worked in the industry for almost 30 years.
“The biggest challenge will be maximising deals in the quieter months,” added Flockhart, who has promised to appeal to all customers, from golfers to daily visitors, hotel guests and spa users.
“We will provide them with a unique experience so we create clientele loyalty, which leads to guests recommending the hotel resort to others.”
He added: “This can be achieved by an excellent quality/price balance, complemented by a professional, efficient and friendly service”.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31