A FOODIE mainstay in Puerto Banus has undergone a mammoth transformation.
Jacks Smokehouse – previously known as Jacks American Brasserie Banus – has undergone a complete refurbishment and has created a whole new menu.
Executive Chef Lawrence Otterburn has designed the menu benefiting from his first-hand experience at ‘Rollin Smoke Barbeque’, one of Las Vegas’ most popular barbeque restaurants.
“It´s about going back to basics” says Otterburn, “cooking slow and low to bring out the flavour of meat, which we cook for more than 12 hours at low heats.”
Specialties will include a Smoked Duck and Mango Salad, Smoked Wings, Chunky Chili Con Carne with smoked beef, Smokin’ Skins and Smoked Whole Chickens, as well as a range of juicy burgers.
The new joint will open in February 2017.
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00