THE sprawling Marbella mansion once owned by the late music legend Prince is seemingly impossible to sell.
The enormous 13-bedroom palace in Paraiso Alto – which appropriately comes with a recording studio and impeccable manicured gardens – was put on the market in April last year for €5.25 million, but it has failed to drum up enough interest.
Prince, who died of an overdose last year, fell in love with the Costa del Sol after performing in Marbella in 1990.
He is thought to have written many of his inspirational songs at the stunning estate. The wedding gift from the famous singer to his former Puerto Rican wife Mayte Garcia in 1998 also counts a gym, pool and tennis court.
The property is listed with agent Engel and Volkers.
- Italian dynamo – one of the most-established chefs in Pollensa - 15 Jun, 2018 @ 18:10
- Estepona boasts two of the Costa del Golf’s founding courses, and a whole lot more - 4 May, 2018 @ 18:21
- Oh La La La Cala – Joffrey Charles is the true Gallic star of the coast - 8 Apr, 2018 @ 17:12
- Sherry House in Mijas has one of the biggest collection of sherries in the world - 7 Apr, 2018 @ 20:01
- Taste on a high – Mijas is fast developing a vibrant and exciting restaurant scene - 5 Apr, 2018 @ 19:47
- It’s been happy days since Guillermo Morillas opened his agency, Target Estates, in Mijas Pueblo - 4 Apr, 2018 @ 21:22
- Secret of success – the key restaurateurs of Mijas Pueblo - 3 Apr, 2018 @ 19:18
- Two Spanish sides to face English teams in the Champions League - 4 Jan, 2018 @ 16:56
- The three best casinos in Madrid - 4 Jan, 2018 @ 16:08
- You Could Win $690 Million in American Lottery Prizes This Weekend - 29 Dec, 2017 @ 13:30