There was a party atmosphere at the home match against Almeria earlier this month as swarms of fans watched Marbella win 31-21.
It came after the much-loved club had its bank account frozen due to a disputed property tax debt.
The uncertain future led the club to make the game free to attend so that fans could show their support.
Supporters donated via collection tins, and through buying merchandise and drinks in the clubhouse.
Fans held up signs stating ‘we are with Marbella Rugby Club’ and waved the club’s flags.
As well as its first team, the club has over 250 youngsters of all nationalities training every weekend.
Rugby clubs across the country have voiced their support, as well as international kit supplier Canterbury.
Marbella’s water polo and basketball team, who have also faced difficulties due to the lack of facilities in Marbella, also voiced their support.
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22