The Halcyon Developments Group has announced its first ‘Overseas Property Investment Showcase’ live showcase in Marbella.
The established UK-based overseas property company will host the event at La Sala Bar and Restaurant on Calle Belmonte on March 17.
Between 10am and 1pm, existing realtors will discuss industry leading commissions while from 1pm-4pm, a talk for the public will focus on the benefits of buying luxury properties abroad.
There will of course be free bubbles and nibbles, but if you pre-register you will have the chance of winning a luxury weekend in the Chateau hotel in one of Halcyon Developments Group key resorts.
Register at http://www.halcyondevelopments.com/marbella-agents
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33